Thursday, August 27, 2009

Miracle Washing Ball



dear people,


i had this opportunity to try out a ' ball ' that helps me washing my clothes.

without even need to use and detergent, no softener or bleach,

i don't need to separate my clothes and the kids ones.

this amazing ball is very easy to use,
  • all i need to do is just let it soaked with my clothes in da machine for an hour,
  • i've pre-set it to soak and wash automatically.
  • when it's all over, i just need to dry the ball just as how i dry my clothes.

how does it works?
  • the ball is made of fabric like material
  • it contains magnets that activates water molecule constructions
  • there's a lot of ceramics balls which maintain the pH, eliminates the clorine, antibacterial

the result?
  • clean clothes
  • no stains- not even yellowish
  • no foul odor
  • clean water smells - not chlorine smells
  • ok to gentle soft skins - ok to my sensitive skins too

will u be interested in this product?

leave a comments or email me and
i shall help u to benefit from it - as much as i do !


regards

eluvgurl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment